Completing a jigsaw puzzle can be a fun and rewarding experience, but sometimes it can be too easy. If you're looking for ways to make the puzzle experience more challenging, there are several things you can do to make it more difficult. In this blog post, we'll explore some of these challenges and how to make the most of them.
- Choose a more difficult puzzle: One of the easiest ways to make the jigsaw puzzle experience more challenging is to choose a puzzle with a higher piece count or a more complex design. This will require more time and effort to complete, and will provide a greater sense of accomplishment when finished.
- Turn the pieces over: Another way to make the puzzle experience more challenging is to turn the pieces over so that the blank side is facing up. This will remove the visual cues that can make it easier to match the pieces together, making the puzzle more difficult to complete.
- Mix up the pieces: Instead of sorting the pieces by color or pattern, try mixing them up so that it's harder to find the right piece. This will require more trial and error to complete the puzzle, making it more challenging and satisfying.
- Time yourself: If you want to add an extra level of challenge to the puzzle experience, try timing yourself to see how long it takes to complete the puzzle. This will provide a sense of urgency and make the experience more exciting and challenging.
- Collaborate with others: Finally, if you want to make the puzzle experience more challenging and social, try collaborating with others to complete the puzzle. This can be a fun and challenging way to complete a puzzle, as you'll need to work together to find the right pieces and make progress.
In conclusion, completing a jigsaw puzzle can be a fun and rewarding experience, but sometimes it can be too easy. By choosing a more difficult puzzle, turning the pieces over, mixing them up, timing yourself, or collaborating with others, you can make the experience more challenging and satisfying. So next time you're completing a puzzle, try one of these challenges to make the experience more exciting and challenging. Happy puzzling!