Completing a jigsaw puzzle can be a fun and rewarding activity, but what do you do with it once it's finished? Instead of disassembling the puzzle and putting it back in the box, why not find creative ways to display and preserve your completed masterpiece? In this blog post, we'll explore 5 creative ways to do just that.
- Frame it: One of the easiest and most popular ways to display a completed jigsaw puzzle is to frame it. You can purchase puzzle frames in a variety of sizes, or you can have a custom frame made to fit your puzzle perfectly. This is a great option if you want to hang your puzzle on the wall as a piece of art.
- Glue it: If you want to keep your puzzle intact and prevent it from falling apart, you can glue the pieces together using puzzle glue. This will turn your puzzle into a sturdy piece of artwork that can be displayed on a shelf or tabletop.
- Turn it into a tabletop: If you have a large puzzle that you're particularly proud of, you can turn it into a tabletop by gluing the pieces together and attaching them to a piece of wood. This will create a unique and functional piece of furniture that will be a conversation starter in any room.
- Make a puzzle quilt: If you have a lot of completed puzzles, you can turn them into a puzzle quilt by cutting them into pieces and sewing them together. This will create a colorful and unique quilt that you can use as a cozy blanket or hang on the wall as a piece of art.
- Create a puzzle shadow box: A puzzle shadow box is a great way to display a completed puzzle while also preserving it. You can purchase a shadow box at a craft store, and then carefully transfer your completed puzzle into the box. This will protect your puzzle from dust and damage while also allowing you to display it as a work of art.
In conclusion, there are many creative ways to display and preserve your completed jigsaw puzzles. Whether you choose to frame it, glue it, turn it into furniture, make a quilt, or create a shadow box, you'll have a unique and beautiful piece of artwork that you can enjoy for years to come. So next time you complete a puzzle, think outside the box and find a creative way to display and preserve your masterpiece.